A successful professional life is something that everyone aims for; well, in recent times, the competition has increased, and companies are now looking for talent that has the knowledge of technology which can help the company grow multiple folds. In such a scenario, learning new technologies like Blockchain will keep you ahead of the completion and will also help you get a secured job.
Some eye-catching number
There has been a steady rise in the number of job opportunities in the field of Blockchain technology. Companies are now demanding Blockchain architect as they become more inclined towards the implementation of Blockchain technology. As per Glassdoor, the demand for the Blockchain-related job has increased by 300% in 2019, and this is expected to grow in the times to come. This increasing job demand has also led to a rise in salary. This rising salary makes this field as a well-paid job opportunity for the upcoming jobseekers. So, the next question that pops up is how to become a Blockchain architect? Read ahead to know more.
Steps to become a Blockchain architect:
- One of the first parameters is to identify the right platform to learn about Blockchain. Blockchain council provides the most advanced learning and certification course in the field of Blockchain technology.
- Then you need to choose a field which you want to learn; you don’t need to learn about every Blockchain, instead focus on the ones who are in demand like Ethereum EOS, Hyperledger or Bitcoin.
- Learn about the Blockchain functional architecture, and environment considerations like Public vs. Private, Permissioned vs. Permissionless, Cloud VS Native.
- Get to know about additional Blockchain technologies like On Chain vs. Off Chain, Lighting Network, CoCo Framework, Smart Contracts, and Oracles.
- Learn about Business and Technical Components of Blockchain Architecture.
- Also you will learn about the architecture of different Blockchain technologies like Ethereum, Hyperledger, Corda and Quorum.
Wrapping up- Successful completion of the Blockchain course will make you eligible for a Blockchain job. But, all this work in your favour only if you follow the protocol and learn about Blockchain from an institute like Blockchain council. As a part of this course, you will learn about Blockchain, its architecture, and implications.